Mont Ventoux to Alpe d'Huez
Saturday 3rd June to Saturday 10th June 2017
Sorry - This tour is now fully booked
The first part of the tour starts with 3 full days cycling at the Veloventoux accommodation in Faucon.
- Day 1 Arrival day
- Day 2 you'll climb Mont Ventoux from the classic Bedoin side.
- Day 3 you'll ride the 110km Tour du Ventoux ride which goes full circle around the base of Mont Ventoux via the stunning Gorge de la Nesque and the dramatic Toulourenc Valley.
- On day 4 we ride from Faucon to the tiny village of Nonieres in the Drome Valley via the 964m Col de Premol. A total of 100km
- On day 5 we ride to the town of Corps on the Route Napoleon via the 1318m Col de Grimone. A total of 105km
- Day 6 is a shorter day of just 65km but finishes with the climb of Alpe d’Huez.
- Day 7 gives you the chance to ride the classic Col du Glandon and The Col de la Croix de Fer.
- On day 8 we'll transfer you back to the airport.
This tour is based on flights into Marseille, Nimes or Avignon and return flights from Lyon.
Cost £765.00 per person - 4 nights B+B - 3 nights Half Board, airport transfers. Saturday to Saturday.
Next Tour : Nice to Mont Ventoux